Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Updates To G-Client

Since it's initial release in early March, I've checked many updates to G-Client --- my Emacs client for accessing Google Services. If you use this client with Google Calendar, you might want to grab the latest snapshot from SVN. Recently, Google Calendar started using HTTPS exclusively, and that is one of the changes that I checked in earlier this week. Once you upgrade, you might also need to clean out any previously cached cookies in file ~/.g-cookie-jar before things work correctly again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

High technology. For me it will take time to understand. Anyways keep going. I now something about website translation.

4:45 AM  
Blogger translategerman said...

It takes time to understand your comment but, when i realise it's very useful comment for me i really thanks to u. German Translator.

12:24 AM  
Blogger 3g Mobile Phones said...

I was very satisfied to discover this site. I required thanking you for this giant read!! I absolutely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
3g Mobile Phones

11:01 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home